Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Max Dzyuba <ma...@comintelli.com> on 2012/09/24 14:17:42 UTC

Post Authentication - possible?

Hello everyone,

If I need to crawl password protected websites that use form authentication,
is there any implementation available in Nutch? I found this patch
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-827 ), but I'm not sure if it
is a good way to go. If there are no other options, I'll have to try to
apply this patch.

Anybody has any pointers?

Thanks in advance,

Max

RE: Post Authentication - possible?

Posted by Max Dzyuba <ma...@comintelli.com>.
Hi,

Does anybody have experience implementing a patch that was introduced a long
time ago? Is it a proper question for this Nutch User list or should it be
asked in Developer list?

Thanks,

Max