Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@apache.org> on 2007/11/08 15:59:25 UTC

Exception: Unable to load bytecode for class...

Folks!

I get the following exception when I try to load my web service:

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to load bytecode for class
de.zeigermann.remoting.Axis2Service$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$fae2e45b
	at org.apache.axis2.description.java2wsdl.bytecode.ClassReader.getBytes(ClassReader.java:84)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.java2wsdl.bytecode.ParamReader.<init>(ParamReader.java:57)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.java2wsdl.bytecode.ChainedParamReader.<init>(ChainedParamReader.java:52)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.java2wsdl.bytecode.MethodTable.<init>(MethodTable.java:30)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.java2wsdl.DefaultSchemaGenerator.<init>(DefaultSchemaGenerator.java:116)
	at org.apache.axis2.deployment.util.Utils.fillAxisService(Utils.java:340)
	at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:347)
	... 39 more

I use Java 1.6 and the latest axis2 release. Could this be caused by 1.6?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance and cheers

Oliver

Re: Exception: Unable to load bytecode for class...

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@zeigermann.de>.
Ah, cool. The problem described in that thread is exactly the same as
mine. The solution you propose there makes much sense to me and I
guess it resolves my issue :)

Thanks a lot :)

Oliver

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.