Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2006/07/20 16:41:10 UTC

New site layout

I'm getting a bit confused about the various diagrams and updates proposed
for the new website layout so I collected them all together. Well the ones I
know about at least. Apologies for any I have missed. The author files are
attached to Kelvin's JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-568).
These files belong in sandbox/site. If you want a quick peek the publish
files are also attached to the JIRA for information.

The issue that we have to tackle convincingly is that we are more than a
Java project. So on the one hand we want to dive into the details of
SCA/SDO. On the other we want to explore what Java and C++ implementations
provide. Difficult to do clearly through a single diagram.  I have had a go
at solving this by putting language specific links on the main page.
Thoughts?

We also have to get the content right of course so maybe people can comment
on what they think the appropriate level of content in the various sections
is now that we have some sections with something in.

Regards

Simon

Re: New site layout

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I have also added some updated DAS contents to the mentioned JIRA.

- Luciano

On 7/20/06, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I'm getting a bit confused about the various diagrams and updates proposed
> for the new website layout so I collected them all together. Well the ones
> know about at least. Apologies for any I have missed. The author files are
> attached to Kelvin's JIRA (
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-568).
> These files belong in sandbox/site. If you want a quick peek the publish
> files are also attached to the JIRA for information.
>
> The issue that we have to tackle convincingly is that we are more than a
> Java project. So on the one hand we want to dive into the details of
> SCA/SDO. On the other we want to explore what Java and C++ implementations
> provide. Difficult to do clearly through a single diagram.  I have had a
> go
> at solving this by putting language specific links on the main page.
> Thoughts?
>
> We also have to get the content right of course so maybe people can
> comment
> on what they think the appropriate level of content in the various
> sections
> is now that we have some sections with something in.
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

Luciano Resende
SOA Opensource - Apache Tuscany