Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/04/29 06:25:08 UTC

WWW Form Bug Report: "Version 1.0.3 and 1.0.5 leave run away children, 1.0.2 does not." on BSDI (fwd)

not acked

From: jkobeh@spin.com.mx
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Sun Apr 28 21:01:09 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "Version 1.0.3 and 1.0.5 leave run away children, 1.0.2 does not." on BSDI

Submitter: jkobeh@spin.com.mx
Operating system: BSDI, version: 2.1
Version of Apache Used: 1.0.5
Extra Modules used: None
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
I have compiled Apache since version 1.0. I'm
actually using version 1.0.2, because with the

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from jkobeh@spin.com.mx -----

--
Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)