Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by la...@opensource.lk on 2004/08/03 11:55:41 UTC

Re: Removing printfs ftom run time

Hi All,

  I have checked the client engine for printf's and remove the printf's
from runtime. These printf's were used to print error massages. Now
inside the client engine there are no more printf's. I have replace
those error massages with a exception.

Lahiru

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi,

Also if the requirement is not only to print informative statements, but
also to test certain areas/assumptions one could also look at the
'assertions' in java. By default, assertions are disabled at runtime. It
could be enabled or disabled on the fly.

have a look at:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/lang/assert.html

Roshan

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.