Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Regalut <re...@hotmail.com> on 2008/06/01 15:05:13 UTC

i18nInterceptor in Linux

Hello:

I am using i18nInterceptor for that my page can be seen in Spanish or
English, and everything works well in Windows.
The problem is that i have mounted a server on Linux (Red Hat Enterprise 5)
with JBoss 4.2, and no longer work the internationalization.

Do I have to set something on Linux for i18n?

Re: i18nInterceptor in Linux

Posted by Regalut <re...@hotmail.com>.
Does anyone have a web application with Struts 2 internationalized and a
Linux server?

Re: i18nInterceptor in Linux

Posted by Regalut <re...@hotmail.com>.
Please help

Does anyone have a web application with Struts 2 internationalized and a
Linux server?

Maybe I need to configure JBOSS?