Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by peter ellis <pe...@googlemail.com> on 2007/02/08 19:12:59 UTC

line length exceeded for TextLineCodecFactory

guys I have in my code...

private static final int TEXTLINECODEC_ENCODER_DECODER_LINELENGTH =
124*1024; // n x 1KiloByte

followed by

TextLineCodecFactory textLineCodecFactory = new
TextLineCodecFactory(Charset.forName("UTF-8"));

textLineCodecFactory.setDecoderMaxLineLength(TEXTLINECODEC_ENCODER_DECODER_LINELENGTH);

textLineCodecFactory.setEncoderMaxLineLength(TEXTLINECODEC_ENCODER_DECODER_LINELENGTH);

however sometimes when i need to get back from the mina server a load
of string data and it falls over...well it states that line length has
been exceeded 27000 or whatever so what im currently doing is
increasing my variable above of which is currently at 124x1024 (124KB)

... is there an elegant way i can handle scenarios like this?! such
that my server can handle large text files!????

kind thanks

--
Peter Ellis
Java Developer