Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Alexey Mayanov <am...@digiflak.com> on 2017/03/28 11:21:59 UTC

Authentication cache

Hello!

I use Guacamole 0.9.11 incubating with MySQL Auth Extension. My issue is
follow:
1. I have multiple users. For example UserA and UserB.
2. At first I logged in to Guacamole by UserA.
3. Then I closed browser's tab with Guacamole without pushing Exit
button. For example I just finished my RDP session.
4. I opened new tab and want to see username/password prompt and login
to Guacamole as UserB. But when I opened my Guacamole URL in new tab I
become automatically logged in as UserA.

As I understand it happened due to authentication sessions was not
closed manually. Is it possible to close the session automatically when
user closes browser's tab or create new session each time when user
tries to reconnect to Guacamole  to prevent automatic login using
previous session that has not been expired yet?

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Authentication cache

Posted by Tabarane <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hello, i think there is a mistake in the forum, i got answer for another
topic inside my topic :)

Mike Jumper wrote

Re: Authentication cache

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.