Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Noelia Osés Fernández <no...@vicomtech.org> on 2017/10/03 13:10:47 UTC

Missing accessKey error, but I am providing the access key

Hi all,

I'm new with Prediction IO and in order to understand how it works I'm
customizing the Universal Recommender template to a very simple case (the
handmade example works).

I have unzipped the universal recommender and changed the folder name to
TinyApp.

I have then used 'pio app new TinyApp' to create the app id and access key.

I'm now trying to add some data (I'm using the proper access key as listed
in pio app list instead of *myaccesskey*):

curl -i -X POST http://localhost:7070/events.json?access_key=*myaccesskey*
-H "Content-Type: application/json" -d '{
  "event" : "view",
  "entityType" : "user",
  "entityId" : "u1",
  "targetEntityType" : "item",
  "targetEntityId" : "i1",
}'

But I get the following error message:

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Server: spray-can/1.3.3
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 13:06:58 GMT

{"message":"Missing accessKey."}

Why is this? What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,
Noelia

Re: Missing accessKey error, but I am providing the access key

Posted by Noelia Osés Fernández <no...@vicomtech.org>.
Thank you very much, Donald!

--
<http://www.vicomtech.org>

Noelia Osés Fernández, PhD
Senior Researcher |
Investigadora Senior

noses@vicomtech.org
+[34] 943 30 92 30
Data Intelligence for Energy and
Industrial Processes | Inteligencia
de Datos para Energía y Procesos
Industriales

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/vicomtech>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/VICOMTech>
<ht...@Vicomtech_IK4>

member of:  <http://www.graphicsmedia.net/>     <http://www.ik4.es>

Legal Notice - Privacy policy <http://www.vicomtech.org/en/proteccion-datos>

Re: Missing accessKey error, but I am providing the access key

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
Hi Noelia,