Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alexander Lamb <Al...@rodanotech.ch> on 2007/04/18 18:18:39 UTC

How to get a full url from an IActionListener

Hello list,

Imagine in a component I fetch:

IActionListener action = super.getPage().getListeners().getListener
("myListenerFunction");

 From this, I would like to get the full url in order to pass it to a
flash movie (which will then call that url to populate a chart)...

I am maybe getting something wrong here but I am stuck!

Thanks,

Alex
--
Alexander Lamb
Founding Associate

26 ch des Tattes
1222 Vésenaz
Switzerland

Fax: 022 855 06 14

http://www.rodanotech.ch

Re: How to get a full url from an IActionListener

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
It's easier if you do it the same way the DirectLink component does it :

IEngineService directService = somehowGetDirectService();
String url = directService.getLink(false, new
DirectServiceParameter(parameters n stuff ...) ).getUrl();

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: How to get a full url from an IActionListener

Posted by Alexander Lamb <Al...@rodanotech.ch>.
Hello again.

--
Alexander Lamb