Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by William Perng <wp...@salmonllc.com> on 2008/02/26 20:58:19 UTC

zero dollar product

When I try to create an order with only shipping charge (the product value
is 0 after promotion or we can change it to 0 in the cart) and pay by credit
card, the amount is not captured correctly.  It seems nothing will be
captured, if the product value is 0.  However, I do need the shipping charge
to be captured.  Can someone please help me ?

Thanks

William

Re: POS automatic GL posting disable

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Look for createAcctgTrans string in all *eca*.xml

Jacques

Posted by Jeff Burton <jb...@noerrprograms.com>.

RE: zero dollar product

Posted by William Perng <wp...@salmonllc.com>.
Solution works.

Thanks

William

Posted by Rashko Rejmer <rr...@iguanait.com>.
Hi William,

RE: zero dollar product

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.
William,

I checked only credit card capture amount, but not the invoices. It seems
there is a but with invoices in this case. I will take a look at issue.

Re: zero dollar product

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please, see my comments in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-207

Sorry, but I have no time to look at it now

Jacques

From: "William Perng" <wp...@salmonllc.com>

RE: zero dollar product

Re: zero dollar product