Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Jim Donofrio <do...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/08 06:20:51 UTC

anyone have write access on the wiki to delete?

I think we can delete all the child pages except for the tutorial. The
rest of the information is now on the website. I tried to delete the
pages but dont see the option anywhere

Re: anyone have write access on the wiki to delete?

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
For me it was "Tools -> Remove" but I might have special wiki
privileges as I did some Wiki import work for the Hive project.

I deleted everything except the Tutorial (including WordCount) and the
Reports since the idea was to "stage" the report in the Wiki. I
suppose that page can be deleted pending our graduation.

Brock