Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2015/09/04 05:43:45 UTC

Weird Eclipse Issues around com.cloud.utils

Hi,

After I recently rebased my master branch, I noticed some weird issues in
Eclipse such as the following:

http://i.imgur.com/UPFu33u.png

In that image, it shows that Eclipse claims it can't find
CloudRuntimeException's package (com.cloud.utils.exception).

The weird part is that the project that contains this package is in my
workspace (as usual).

Another example is the Pair class that Eclipse says it can't find because
it can't find a related package (com.cloud.utils).

When I build from the command line, I don't encounter any errors.

Does anyone know why Eclipse might be having this problem? I've completely
re-imported all of the necessary projects and performed several refreshes
within Eclipse, but the problems persist.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Weird Eclipse Issues around com.cloud.utils

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Mike, Boris, all,

Re-importing the project is probably the easiest way but I only set the
source path anew and that worked as well.

Daan

Re: Weird Eclipse Issues around com.cloud.utils

Posted by Boris Schrijver <bo...@pcextreme.nl>.
Hi Mike,

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 9:56 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com