Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by christian bindeballe <ot...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/16 13:03:29 UTC

pipeline not matched, though it's there

hello,

I have something strange happening.

In my sitemap I have about 30 different matchers.
All of them work, except for one. I tried to enter it manually in the
adressbar of my browser (so I can make sure that the call is correct),
but it just won't work. I always get: No pipeline matched request

I'll put a working sample and the non-working version in here without
any comments, if you can figure out, which one works, then you'll
probably be able to tell me, what's wrong with the other one ;)
seriously, I don't see what's the problem here.
the pipeline that contains the matchers is set to "noncaching". no
matter to what I set the name of the pipeline, it's not "found".

Any help is seriously appreciated.

<map:match pattern="show">
 <map:generate type="file" src="some.xml"/>
 <map:transform src="../../stylesheets/some-details.xsl"/>
 <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="new-tasks-entered-pipeline">
 <map:generate type="jx" src="../../new-task_success.jx"/>
 <map:transform type="write-source"/>
 <map:transform src="../../stylesheets/refresh-to-somewhere.xsl"/>
</map:match>

puzzled

TIA,

christian

(cocoon 2.1.9, windowsXP, tomcat 5.0.28)

Re: pipeline not matched, though it's there

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 6/16/06, christian bindeballe <ot...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...<map:match pattern="new-tasks-entered-pipeline">
>  <map:generate type="jx" src="../../new-task_success.jx"/>
>  <map:transform type="write-source"/>
>  <map:transform src="../../stylesheets/refresh-to-somewhere.xsl"/>
> </map:match>..

This one's missing a serializer, so it's unusable.

-Bertrand

Re: pipeline not matched, though it's there

Posted by Christian <es...@web.de>.
ok, now I have proved that I am

a) stupid

or

b) overworked

or

c) hungry

you may guess again, what it is, the solution to my prior problem is:
the serializer is missing... tsk tsk tsk

sorry for stirring anyone up  :)

best regards, christian