Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Umair Azam <ua...@i2cinc.com> on 2014/03/22 02:58:49 UTC

Management IP addresses pool exhausted

Hi,

How to free exhausted IP addresses pool from cloudstack, Cloudstack was
unable to launch systems vms at first and especially ssvm due to strange
nfs time out issues so all IP's were used during this issue and now is
there any precise way of releasing these IP's and starting system VM's
again?.

--
Umair Azam

Re: Management IP addresses pool exhausted

Posted by abhisek basu <ab...@msn.com>.
Before making changes in DB, try to decrease the expung interval and delay interval to very low value, restart management service. This way the VM expung process will be faster and eventually address the issue.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Umair Azam <ua...@i2cinc.com>.