Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Rakhi Khatwani <rk...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/22 07:57:35 UTC

Help for Hbase - Pig integration

Hi,
      I am interested in querying my hbase tables using PIG-latin. i have
come across org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase API... but there is no
documentation for usuage of the API given.
Has anyone tried an example using this???
Thanks,
Raakhi

Re: Help for Hbase - Pig integration

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Have you looked at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-6 ?  This
has been integrated into Pig as of release 0.2.0  So it is possible to
read data from hbase.

Alan.