Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bailey, Shane C." <SH...@saic.com> on 2003/05/19 20:50:49 UTC

Questions about using modules

1.	How do I forward to a different module than the one I'm in?

Make it a global in module's struts config?

2.	I have an image directory that I want shared and I struts is adding
the

module name to the front of the image so how do I refer to images and css

from a module?   So I have a non "moduled" struts configuration and a
moduled

one in the same app and when in the non moduled JSPs I just do
/images/poo.jpg

and in the moduled JSPs I do /images/poo.jpg and it looks for
/module/images/poo.jpg

Thanks.

RE: Questions about using modules

Posted by Navjot Singh <na...@net4india.net>.
use SwitchAction or global forwards with contextRelative="true", whatever
you like.