Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Mattox <mi...@verideon.com> on 2004/12/09 15:25:06 UTC

Has anyone integrated Jester with Maven? (Plugin or maven.xml)?

I've been finding tests that don't test anything in our project, and since
we started evaluating Clover it's getting worse! ;)  I'd really like to
incorporate Jester into our daily build but I have no idea how.  They have a
very simple ANT build file on their website but I don't see how to use this
with Maven.  I thought I could use the ANT code in the maven.xml but I'm not
sure how.  I think Jester would be a great addition to the Maven plugin
suite.  I know the response will be "then write the jester plugin", so I'm
curious what would be involved and if someone has some ideas.

Regards,
Michael Mattox

--
This E-mail is confidential.  It may also be legally privileged.  If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.

Re: Has anyone integrated Jester with Maven? (Plugin or maven.xml)?

Posted by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

It look in Jester feature request and find :
- A maven plugin request :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=968968&group_id=23959&atid=380054
- An ant task request :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=920569&group_id=23959&atid=380054

Maybe you can provide patch there to help :-)

Nicolas,

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Michael,