Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@ndsu.edu> on 2010/07/02 19:56:54 UTC

Re: svn commit: r960070 - in /lenya/site: ./ community/ docu/ docu12x/components/ docu12x/components/a-management/ docu12x/components/accesscontrol/ docu12x/components/asset-management/ docu12x/components/authoring/ docu12x/components/deployment/ docu12x/c...

On 07/02/2010 12:51 PM, rfrovarp@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rfrovarp
> Date: Fri Jul  2 17:51:21 2010
> New Revision: 960070

> Log:
> Remove references to 2.2 which isn't under active development.
>

> [This commit notification would consist of 138 parts,
> which exceeds the limit of 50 ones, so it was shortened to the summary.]

In preparation for the RMLL conference, I did remove the reference to
2.2. We had a fairly extensive discussion on this list about development
of 2.2, or a possible new version. I believe we're going to talk about
new version possibilities at the RMLL. The only page under the 2.2
version were the subversion instructions for checkout.

If people want to add it back, I/we can. Everything is still in place in
the authoring environment on zones, the pages would just need to be
published.

Richard