Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bryan Rood <br...@contivo.com> on 2001/07/31 00:17:09 UTC

new tomcat user

Hello,
I must get tomcat working with Solaris 7 and apache 1.3.12,
do I have to compile tomcat 3.2.3 from scratch, or do binaries exist for SUN
Solaris?
I searched the website and only found binaries for linux, netware and win32,
can someone help?
thanks,
Bryan

bryan@contivo.com
www.contivo.com

Re: new tomcat user

Posted by Richard Draucker <ri...@draucker.com>.
Its java... no binaries.  Just untar it on any java enabled box.

--
Richard Draucker richard@protected-data.com
Protected-Data.Com www.protected-data.com