Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/14 21:12:38 UTC

Geronimo Documentation update

Hi All,
Here is an update to the documentation. I found surprisingly easy to deploy JPetstore/Struts. It
would be great to add more dev related details about using this framework, any volunteers?  :)

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Struts

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Geronimo Documentation update

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
lol, yup, we will not be blowing anyting :D

Thanks for the quick reply

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by ia...@jpmchase.com.