Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Naveen Shirole <na...@shirole.in> on 2010/07/20 14:29:26 UTC

Not able to download eclipse-JDT-3.3.1.zip

Hi,
I am trying to build Tomcat 6.0.x from trunk on Windows Vista
svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/

Build is breaking as download for below file never ends
http://archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.3.1-200709211145/eclipse-JDT-3.3.1.zip

Please let me know how to get around it. I really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Naveen

Re: Not able to download eclipse-JDT-3.3.1.zip

Posted by Naveen Shirole <na...@shirole.in>.
Hi Konstantin,
Thanks for the pointers. Repeated tries from direct URL did not work for me.
Finally I downloaded just org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.3.1.v_780_R33x.jar and
placed it in hierarchy you mentioned. It worked!

There is definitely some issue downloading from India

http://archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.3.1-200709211145/eclipse-JDT-3.3.1.zip

Thanks for the help!
Naveen

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.