Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Neeme Praks <ne...@apache.org> on 2008/07/18 13:06:01 UTC

[T5] application configuration

Hi all!

Is there some way to provide application-specific configuration to
Tapestry5 component/page? I searched through the documentation and could
only find explanations about how to configure Tapestry itself, but not
about how to provide configuration for the application components.

It is most probably quite similar (if not exactly the same) to the way
tapestry itself is configured - but as that is also quite non-trivial
then perhaps someone could give couple of hints on:
  * how to inject configuration values into my own components (@Value
annotation most probably?)
  * how to provide those configuration values? web.xml by default?
  * how to implement my own custom configuration source? E.g. properties
file.

Thanks in advance!
Neeme

Re: [T5] application configuration

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Hi,

Try the users list. You're more likely to get help there.

(This list is for development-related stuff.)

-Filip