Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Blair Jennings <bj...@alifemedical.com> on 2008/03/14 16:29:53 UTC

Looking for example code

Does anyone have an example of a .NET WCF web service with a CXF client.
I am having some trouble getting this to work right. It needs to be able
to use the wsHttpBinding from WCF with a username and password provided
via a secure token.

Thanks,

Blair Jennings

Senior Software Engineer

A-Life Medical, Inc.

6195 Lusk Blvd., Suite 120 * San Diego, California 92121

Direct: 858.795.1716

Toll-Free: 888.224.6300 x1716

Fax: 858.812.0951

E-mail: bjennings@alifemedical.com

Web: www.alifemedical.com <http://www.alifemedical.com>

Streamlining the Code to Collection Process with Computerized Practice
Management and Medical Coding Products and Services

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies
of the original message.

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and priviledged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.

RE: Looking for example code

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Sorry, I don't work much with Microsoft products.  I've been on Ubuntu
at home for over a year now and simply love it.

Glen

RE: Looking for example code

Re: Looking for example code

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.