Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anthony Ikeda <am...@yahoo.com.au> on 2006/01/30 00:23:53 UTC

Generated entity classes

The mailing list search seems to be down at the moment
and need this question answered.

When running the WSDL2Java process, all our entity
classes (i.e. POJOs) are regenerated. Of course the
serializer and some extra methods are added but are
they required?

>From some of the testing I've done with the original
POJO's I can't see any problems - yet.

Are there some underlying issues I should be concerned
about if I choose not to use the Axis generated
POJO's?

Thanks
Anthony

http://au.photos.yahoo.com

Re: Generated entity classes

Posted by Dies Koper <di...@jp.fujitsu.com>.
Yes, there are. But there are also plenty cases in which it works
without them.

Regards,
Dies

--
Dies KOPER <di...@jp.fujitsu.com> (changed on 1 July 2005)
Fujitsu Ltd - MWPF1  (changed from MWPF3 on 21 Nov 2005)