Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> on 2021/07/23 09:49:50 UTC

[NOTICE] Online Meetup ApacheCon Asia 2021

Hi all:

On July 20th, we made an online technical salon for the first version of
Apache InLong, please take a look [1].

We renamed the project and expanded the project subject from an MQ to a
complete data access platform because we want to build a streaming data
access platform that can stably carry over 100 trillion + items/day (high
performance) and 100 billion+ items/day (high reliability) data.

The first version has some usability issues and some implementation issues.
I believe that with the help of the community and the Apache specification,
we will continue to improve and improve in the next versions until the goal
is reached.

ApacheCon Asia in August, let’s talk online [2].

1. https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/59iSKL0pzqk0mKP3TSuaTA
2. https://apachecon.com/acasia2021/sessions/1153.html

Thanks!