Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2007/07/26 13:43:42 UTC

Sourcetype action use in DOAP and SKOS plugins (Re: Brainstorming on the Baetle Plugin)

Sina K. Heshmati wrote:
> At the same time, the DOAP plugin is using a fixed base path
> (projectDetails) for its samples. Now, do you think I should follow
> the same approach as in the DOAP plugin or strive to make it work
> using sourcetypeaction?

The ultimate goal is to make things work with the sourcetypeaction,
something that should now be possible given your patch to that code.

However, lets keep things simple for now (as I have done in the DOAP).
It's best to get the core functionality working then we can improve on
the sourcetypeaction.

Ross