Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com> on 2012/07/31 16:20:17 UTC

New Committer: Matthias Friedrich

It is my pleasure to announce that Matthias has agreed to become a
committer to Crunch. All of the committers are tremendously grateful for
the work he has done to improve the organization and quality of the
codebase and the documentation for the project.

Thank you Matthias, and congratulations!

Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>

Re: New Committer: Matthias Friedrich

Posted by Gabriel Reid <ga...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Matthias, great to have you aboard!

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Welcome!

Posted by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de>.
Hey guys,