Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Aniruddha Shevade <as...@actuate.com> on 2001/11/12 21:53:04 UTC

Newbie question: Web service for uploading files using soap

Hello
  I am writing a C++ soap server. I want to  add a service which will enable
the end user to upload a file.
I beleive this can be done using soap attachments. The problem is that if
the file size if not known, then mostly
we have to use something like a HTTP chunked protocol. Is there any place
where I can find refernce / sample code for
such a case. Even if the file size is known , where does it have to be
specified ( in the HTTP header I guess ) ?
Any help is appreciated

thanks
-Aniruddha