Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Michael Goltsman <Mi...@Amdocs.com> on 2017/05/28 08:31:25 UTC

Cache server port configuration

Hi All,

I need to understand how cache servers know each other ports. I have a collision between my application and cache server ports and cannot understand how to control it.

Best regards,
Michael Goltsman
Senior Technical Expert
+972.9.77.61366 (desk)
+972.9.77.61505 (fax)
[amdocs-a]
Did you know...?
Amdocs' new "Turbo Charging"<http://www.amdocs.com/Site/News/News+Articles/2008/Press+Releases/Turbo+Charging.htm> technology speeds real-time processing of hundreds of millions of events during peak hours over low-cost hardware (like blade servers), all with the comprehensive functionality of Amdocs CES - Billing

you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer <https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>

Re: Cache server port configuration

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.
Also, you can define the cache server port while starting the server from
gfsh like so:
gfsh>start server --name=serv1 --server-port=11211

Posted by Mark Secrist <ms...@pivotal.io>.