Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com> on 2017/03/13 22:27:02 UTC

"Project Setup" complete

The migration of the JIRA today completes all of the major infrastructure
migration tasks I am aware of. This makes it the last of the seventeen
"Project Setup" items on http://incubator.apache.org/projects/impala.html.

Many people helped on this work, a number of them not committers at the
time or not committers yet. Thank you for all of your work!

Re: "Project Setup" complete

Posted by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com>.
This is a great milestone - well done everybody!

Cheers,
Tom