Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Selvam A <it...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/24 11:08:54 UTC

Apache metron Installation problem.

Hi Team,

I'm following below tutorial to setup metron in my single node cluster, I
have followed step by step while executing maven I got problem,please find
the attached screenshot for your reference and let me know anything I'm
missing during setup.

Refernce URL:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Metron+0.4.1+with+HDP+2.5+bare-metal+install+on+Centos+7+with+MariaDB+for+Metron+REST

Single node:
8 CPUs, 32GB RAM.(CentOS 7)

[image: Inline image 1]

Error Logs:

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
goal com.github.eirslett:frontend-maven-plugin:1.3:npm (npm install) on
project metron-alerts: Failed to run task
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:212)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.multithreaded.MultiThreadedBuilder$1.call(MultiThreadedBuilder.java:185)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.multithreaded.MultiThreadedBuilder$1.call(MultiThreadedBuilder.java:181)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: Failed to run task
        at
com.github.eirslett.maven.plugins.frontend.mojo.AbstractFrontendMojo.execute(AbstractFrontendMojo.java:95)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:207)
        ... 11 more
Caused by:
com.github.eirslett.maven.plugins.frontend.lib.TaskRunnerException: 'npm
install' failed. (error code 1)
        at
com.github.eirslett.maven.plugins.frontend.lib.NodeTaskExecutor.execute(NodeTaskExecutor.java:60)
        at
com.github.eirslett.maven.plugins.frontend.mojo.NpmMojo.execute(NpmMojo.java:62)
        at
com.github.eirslett.maven.plugins.frontend.mojo.AbstractFrontendMojo.execute(AbstractFrontendMojo.java:89)
        ... 13 more
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :metron-alerts

--
*Thanks and Regards,*

*A.Selvam*

*+91 9976195506*