Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Anil K <an...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/27 18:36:56 UTC

newbie qn-html forms

Hi,

 I am trying to integrate a bunch of servlets which returns html files to cocoon.When a form is submitted the servlet calls another another servlet, which return the results to the browser.The application works fine when called outside cocoon.But when called through cocoon, only the first servlet comes through, which displays the form and when it is submitted it returns a blank page. I changed the sitemap as follows.

<!-- HTML Check3 -->
<map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="asearch2">
 <map:generate src="http://localhost:1977/check/AuthSearch2" type="html"/>
 <map:serialize/>
    </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

<!-- HTML Check4 -->
<map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="AuthSearch5">
 <map:generate src="http://localhost:1977/check/AuthSearch5" type="html"/>
 <map:serialize/>
    </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

Please let me know if I am doing it in the right way.

Thanks in advance.

Anil.