Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rtrujillo <RT...@touchnet.com> on 2007/01/02 21:01:52 UTC

SQL Server 2000 \ 2005

I am setting up Ofbiz to run with SQL Server 2000 database.

The sql server sample datas source xml (entityengin.xml) only references SQL
Server 2005.

Does anyone have sample xml for SQL Server 2000?

The file also contains an incorrect statement about the SQL Server jdbc url.
"Note a."  is only valid for a SQL Server 2000 installations.  SQL Server
2005 no longer requires  the "SelectMethod=Cursor" to open cloned
connection.  This property should be avoided at all costs.

entityengine.xml

Re: SQL Server 2000 \ 2005

Posted by Marcelo Hamra <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,
This is something i'm using for SQL 2000 with JTDS driver.

    <datasource name="localmssql"
            helper-class="org.ofbiz.entity.datasource.GenericHelperDAO"
            schema-name="dbo"
            field-type-name="mssql"
            check-on-start="true"
            add-missing-on-start="true"
            join-style="ansi"
            use-fk-initially-deferred="false">
        <read-data reader-name="seed"/>
        <read-data reader-name="demo"/>
        <read-data reader-name="ext"/>

        <inline-jdbc
                jdbc-driver="net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver"
                jdbc-uri="jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://localhost:1433/ofbiz2"
                jdbc-username="sa"
                jdbc-password="sa"
                isolation-level="ReadCommitted"
                pool-minsize="2"
                pool-maxsize="20"/>
    </datasource>

Marcelo

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Protección para tus hijos en internet.
Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_proteccioninfantil

Re: SQL Server 2000 \ 2005

Posted by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com>.
This is something I am using.

<datasource name="localmssql"
            helper-class="org.ofbiz.entity.datasource.GenericHelperDAO"
            schema-name="dbo"
            field-type-name="mssql"
            check-on-start="true"
            add-missing-on-start="true"
            join-style="ansi"
            use-fk-initially-deferred="false">
        <read-data reader-name="seed"/>
        <read-data reader-name="demo"/>
        <read-data reader-name="ext"/>
        <inline-jdbc
                jdbc-driver="com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver"

jdbc-uri="jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://lizard:1433;DatabaseName=pudassets;SelectMethod=Cursor"
                jdbc-username="pudassetsowner"
                jdbc-password="pudassetsowner"
                isolation-level="ReadCommitted"
                pool-minsize="2"
                pool-maxsize="20"/>
        <!-- <jndi-jdbc jndi-server-name="default"
jndi-name="comp/env/jdbc/xa/localmssql" isolation-level="ReadCommitted"/>
--> <!-- Orion Style JNDI name -->
    </datasource>