Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@apache.org> on 2020/09/08 12:31:20 UTC

[PROPOSE] Code freeze for 4.15

Hi all,

Its around that time of year again.  We owe the world a GA version of
Primate + there is support for Ubuntu 20.04, CentOS 8 and XenServer/XCP-ng
8, a massive update to the vSphere capabilities and many fixes..

So, I'd like to propose a feature freeze in two or three weeks' time
(depending how everyone else is looking with any features).  For people who
are a still way out with anything that they're working on; I'd hope to get
back on track with the next release *early* in the new year.

Unless there are any objections, I'll go ahead with getting a freeze date
out sooner rather than later.

Kind regards

Paul Angus

Re: [PROPOSE] Code freeze for 4.15