Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Tony Primerano <pr...@tonycode.com> on 2019/11/20 22:07:50 UTC

Hiding shiro.ini and other sensitive files from end users

Is there a recommended way to hide secrets contained in shirio.ini and
other files?

I made my shell interpreter run as a different user to prevent access to
configuration files but from a python interpreter you can run shell
commands as the Zeppelin process user.

Is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks
Tony

Re: Hiding shiro.ini and other sensitive files from end users

Posted by Tony Primerano <pr...@tonycode.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-4459

Thanks!
Tony