Posted to user@commons.apache.org by mb...@gmx.de on 2005/04/23 13:02:38 UTC

jxpath problem with jdom and setValue

Hello,

it seems an old compatibility problem with jxpath and jdom re-appeared. I'm
having the same problem as described in:
http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg06075.html

However, I'm using jdom-1.0 and tried with jxpath-1.1, jxpath-1.2 and the
nightly build from yesterday. I always get an JXPathException when calling
setValue().

With older versions of jdom it does work, however, I need jdom-1.0 as some
other libs require 1.0 version.

any suggestions?

thanks, Matt

--
+++ GMX - Die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail

Re: jxpath problem with jdom and setValue

Posted by Dmitri Plotnikov <dm...@plotnix.com>.
Matt,

I have not yet updated JXPath to work with JDOM 1.0.  I'll do that as soon
as I can.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

- Dmitri