Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Mir Shafiqul Islam <mi...@mindspring.com> on 2005/06/03 03:08:28 UTC

Interop with .Net

I am trying to get a .Net (in C#) interoperate with axis and wss4j. I am
using Username token with digested password. However when I invoke the
service from windows side I am getting error: Did not understand
"MustUnderstand" headers. The same method invoked by the java client
works fine. This is my first time playing with .Net so I maybe missing
something obvious. If anyone has client implementation on .Net side
interoping with axis/wss4j please let me know.

Thanks
Mir

System:
server: Wss4j (latest from cvs as of 6/2/2005) + axis 1.2RC3  + jdk
1.4.2 on MacOSX
client: Windows XP + WSE 2.0 + VS .NET 2003

Re: Interop with .Net

Posted by Mir Shafiqul Islam <mi...@mindspring.com>.
OK after I added Timestamp as one of the action along with UsernameToken
everything worked. So now clients from .Net world can successfully
communicate with services hosted on java + tomcat+ wss4j.

Mir

Re: Interop with .Net

Posted by Mir Shafiqul Islam <mi...@mindspring.com>.

RE: Interop with .Net

New Member

Posted by dheeraj <dh...@oracle.com>.
Hi,
I am new to the list. Can someone point me to the current documents,
code-place and other relevant information about
WS-Security project (WSS4J)?

TIA,
dheeraj