Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jonathan Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com> on 2016/03/11 19:30:49 UTC

this week in cassandra - 3.0 storage engine

All,
The last month or so we've been doing weekly posting & commentary to Planet
Cassandra in a "This Week in Cassandra" theme, similar to some other weekly
tech blogs & podcasts.  This week we had Aaron Morton & Tyler Hobbs,
talking about 3.4, some upcoming Thread Per Core improvements, and the 3.0
storage engine changes.

If you're interested to learn more about the changes in 3.0, this is a good
30 min segment for you to check out.  We're going to make it available as a
podcast soon, it's just a matter of finding free time to make it happen.

Feedback is greatly appreciated, we're going to keep doing these and we
want it to be as useful as possible for the community.

http://www.planetcassandra.org/blog/this-week-in-cassandra-3-0-storage-engine-deep-dive-3112016/

Jon