Posted to dev@streampark.apache.org by Chunjin Mu <mu...@apache.org> on 2023/05/05 15:46:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache StreamPark(Incubating) 2.1.0-rc1

Hello Incubator Community:

This is a call for a vote to release Apache StreamPark(Incubating) version
2.1.0-RC1.
The Apache StreamPark community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release Apache StreamPark(Incubating) version 2.1.0-RC1.
We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.
Apache StreamPark, Make stream processing easier! easy-to-use streaming
application development framework and operation platform.

StreamPark community vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/t01b2lbtqzyt7j4dsbdp5qjc3gngjsdq

Vote result thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/t5z58mvrs1drgzfyc48c9lhmd8skswn7

The release candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/streampark/2.1.0-RC1/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/releases/tag/v2.1.0-rc1

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreampark-1012/

The artifacts signed with PGP key [*05016886*], corresponding to
[*muchunjin@apache.org
<mu...@apache.org>*], that can be found in keys file:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/streampark/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

More detailed checklist please refer:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

Steps to validate the release, Please refer to:
• https://www.apache.org/info/verification.html
• https://streampark.apache.org/community/release/how-to-verify

How to Build:

1) clone source code:
> git clone -b v2.1.0-rc1 git@github.com:apache/incubator-streampark.git

2) build project:
> cd incubator-streampark && sh ./build.sh

Thanks,

On behalf of Apache StreamPark(Incubating) community

Best,
ChunJin Mu

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache StreamPark(Incubating) 2.1.0-rc1

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

- LICENSE and NOTICE present
- DISCLAIMER present
- GPG sign is correct "muchunjin (for apache StreamPark release create at
20230501) <mu...@apache.org>"
- Checksum 512 match
- Build with JDK 8 & Scala 2.12 on macOS M1
- No binary files in the source release

Best,
tison.

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2023年5月7日周日 15:01写道:

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Posted by Chunjin Mu <mu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chunjin Mu <mu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chunjin Mu <mu...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for review and vote, 72H passed. I'll announce the vote
result soon.

Best,
Chunjin Mu

li gang <lg...@apache.org> 于2023年5月7日周日 23:22写道: