Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com> on 2010/10/07 07:12:04 UTC

Hive 0.6.0 Release Update

Hi,

We are planning to cut the first release candidate for Hive 0.6.0 on Friday.
At this
point all of the tickets that were marked as blockers for the the 0.6.0
release have
been committed and closed. If you believe that there are remaining blockers
for the
0.6.0 release we ask that you notify us within the next day either by
responding to
this email or by leaving comments on JIRA. Please limit these requests to
tickets
which already have available patches or (preferably) have already been
committed
to trunk.

Thanks.

Carl

Re: Hive 0.6.0 Release

Posted by David Lary <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Re: Hive 0.6.0 Release

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
David,

Hive 0.6.0 Release

Posted by David Lary <da...@gmail.com>.

RE: Hive 0.6.0 Release Update

Posted by Namit Jain <nj...@facebook.com>.
It is not a blocker for 0.6.

marked as blocker, but its status is open, unresolved.

Szymon

Re: Hive 0.6.0 Release Update

Posted by Szymon Gwóźdź <sg...@gadu-gadu.pl>.
Hi!