Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com> on 2000/11/13 19:02:56 UTC

Re: Problem with Xalan Extensions

Loic Terpant wrote:
> Could you explain me what is the different between bsf.jar and bsfengines.jar and where can I find bsfengines.jar.

If you have a recent release of Xalan, you probably don't need
bsfengines.jar if it didn't come with your release.  I'll have a look at
your XML and XSLT and try to reproduce the problem.

> PS: My classpath is good (js.jar and bsf.jar are OK)

Does this work outside of your IDE?  The various IDEs have different
ways of setting runtime classpaths for execution within the IDE.  I use
VisualAge so I'm not familiar with JBuilder.  Maybe someone else from
the list can tell you where to verify your classpath settings inside the
IDE.

Gary

Re: Problem with Xalan Extensions

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Gary L Peskin wrote:
> I'll have a look at
> your XML and XSLT and try to reproduce the problem.

I tried what is basically your XSLT (I replaced the ...) and it works
fine.  Again, I think the most likely problem is some classpath issue
inside JBuilder.  Try running this outside of JBuilder and see what
happens.

Gary