Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Maho NAKATA <ma...@apache.org> on 2012/04/04 05:31:51 UTC

Apache OpenOffice Quality Assurance (QA) mailing list

Hi all,

This is the Quality Assurance (QA) mailing list of Apache OpenOffice.

Topics are:
1. Bug reports.
2. Quality assurance for release candidate to release.
3. Beta tests: result reports, discussion and announcement, etc.
4. Dev snapshot: results reports, discussion and announcement, etc.
5. Manual tests: discussions on test cases, and reports.
6. Automatic tests: discussions on test cases, testtools and reports.
7. Other topics which are appropriate to treat on this mailing list.

The initial moderators are:
NAKATA Maho <ma...@apache.org>
xia zhao <li...@gmail.com>
Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>

Archives:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-qa/
.

Issue:
.

Best regards,
 Nakata Maho

Re: Apache OpenOffice Quality Assurance (QA) mailing list

Posted by Maho NAKATA <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi

We have created the QA mailing list. Please feel free to talk,
and please do not consider the topics I listed are very serious;
every topic is connected to other topics because we are working
on Apache OpenOffice ;-)

Let's have fun.

From: Maho NAKATA <ma...@apache.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 12:31:51 +0900 (JST)