Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2006/02/14 13:27:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: r377340 - in /lenya/trunk/src/pubs/default: content/authoring/tutorial/index_en.xml sitemap.xmap

El mar, 14-02-2006 a las 13:20 +0100, Joern Nettingsmeier escribió:
> thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: thorsten
> > Date: Mon Feb 13 03:00:38 2006
> > New Revision: 377340

> > Log:
> > Enhanced the meta data example in the default pub by making it more generic since user had problems to extend it. Reported by J. Nettingsmeier.
>
> thanks. what an elegant way of saying "he was too bloody stupid to read
> the parameters in his own sitemap" 8-].

lol

Sorry if that may have sound like this. ;-)

You are right pointing out that it was confusing. If we can enhance the
samples it is better for us:

a) less question regarding the topic
b) enhanced usability
c) less errors