Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Simon Pepping <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/24 11:11:40 UTC

Couchdb at github not updated

The couchdb at github is not updated. Its latest commit is from October 1st.

Re: Couchdb at github not updated

Posted by Simon Pepping <sa...@gmail.com>.
The couchdb repository at github is being updated again.

Posted by Simon Pepping <sa...@gmail.com>.
Did that, with this result:

// Please reply above this line
==============================
====================
From: Tekkub (GitHub Staff)
Subject: [Contact] apache/couchdb is not up to date

Gonna go out on a limb here and guess that this is why:

   tekkub@Fourier ~/tmp master *+
   > git clone git://git.apache.org/couchdb.git
   Cloning into couchdb...

Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

Simon

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,