Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Christian Smith <sm...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/25 04:59:54 UTC

Fwd: Netty & SSL

I tried this on the user list but no luck :-(  Even a 'No, it doesn't work'
would be a help ;-)

Thanks,
Christian

Posted by Christian Smith <sm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for confirming Thawan, appreciated.  I'll have a look at
implementing the required SSL changes for netty as this would reduce the
deployment complexity.

Cheers,
Christian

Re: Netty & SSL