Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Chris Tsai <ct...@users.sf.net> on 2014/07/05 17:54:09 UTC

[allura:tickets] #7540 Ticket system doesn't mention attachments in email notifications [ss7557]

---

** [tickets:#7540]  Ticket system doesn't mention attachments in email notifications [ss7557]**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** limbo
**Created:** Sat Jul 05, 2014 03:54 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Sat Jul 05, 2014 03:54 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

[forge:site-support:#7557]

>I've just created a ticket for the OpenOCD project and attached two files there: https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/tickets/69/ . However, the notification email sent to the mailing list didn't mention any: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.debugging.openocd.devel/24987 . I think that's an important usability issue.

I've definitely seen attachments mentioned in notification emails. Perhaps it's only replies that show that, and new ticket notices don't?

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/

[allura:tickets] #7540 Ticket system doesn't mention attachments in email notifications [ss7557]

Posted by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net>.
[#6017] is similar, but doesn't mention new tickets.

---