Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Pradeep D <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/01 19:21:33 UTC

Re: Moderator privilege not available during the meeting

Hi,

I got an error message while playing the recording from openmeeting,
Below is the log message,

Log:21.04.2012 16:26:55
generateFFMPEG
process-mergeWave
error-Cannot run program "sox": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such
file or directory
command-[sox, /opt/openmeeting/red5/webapps/openmeetings/streams/hibernate/one_second.wav,
/opt/openmeeting/red5/webapps/openmeetings/streams/2/rec_1_stream_e3059e6ca7927e59568bde25d62601ae_21_04_2012_16_25_28_FINAL_WAVE.wav,
pad, 0, 86.452]
exitValue--1

Log:21.04.2012 16:26:55
generateFFMPEG
process-generateFullFLV
error-Cannot run program "ffmpeg": java.io.IOException: error=2, No
such file or directory
command-[ffmpeg, -i,
/opt/openmeeting/red5/webapps/openmeetings/streams/2/rec_1_stream_e3059e6ca7927e59568bde25d62601ae_21_04_2012_16_25_28.flv,
-i, /opt/openmeeting/red5/webapps/openmeetings/streams/2/rec_1_stream_e3059e6ca7927e59568bde25d62601ae_21_04_2012_16_25_28_FINAL_WAVE.wav,
-ar, 22050, -acodec, libmp3lame, -ab, 32k, -s, 1776x992, -vcodec,
flashsv, -map, 0:0, -map, 1:0,
/opt/openmeeting/red5/webapps/openmeetings/streams/hibernate/flvRecording_1.flv]
exitValue--1

Log:21.04.2012 16:26:55
generateFFMPEG
process-generateFullFLV
error-Cannot run program "ffmpeg": java.io.IOException: error=2, No
such file or directory
command-[ffmpeg, -i,
/opt/openmeeting/red5/webapps/openmeetings/streams/hibernate/flvRecording_1.flv,
-vcodec, mjpeg, -vframes, 1, -an, -f, rawvideo, -s, 1776x992,
/opt/openmeeting/red5/webapps/openmeetings/streams/hibernate/flvRecording_1.jpg]
exitValue--1

Log:21.04.2012 16:26:55
generateFFMPEG
process-alternateDownload
error-Cannot run program "ffmpeg": java.io.IOException: error=2, No
such file or directory
command-[ffmpeg, -i,
/opt/openmeeting/red5/webapps/openmeetings/streams/hibernate/flvRecording_1.flv,
/opt/openmeeting/red5/webapps/openmeetings/streams/hibernate/flvRecording_1.avi]
exitValue--1

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Thanks,
Pradeep D