Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Dave Everson <dj...@mygolftrac.com> on 2002/02/05 02:40:11 UTC

RE: Torque.Iniit() - Re: Help with Torque

I am reposting this question to see one last time if anyone has
suggestions.

Posted by Bill Schneider <bs...@vecna.com>.
why not use ServletContext.getRealPath("/WEB-INF/...") instead of webappRoot
+ "WEB-INF/..."?

if we don't already, maybe there should be a form of Torque.init that takes
an InputStream instead so we can use ServletContext.getResourceAsStream in
case the webapp runs out of a .WAR file.

-- Bill

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.