Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by "Li, Jiajia" <ji...@intel.com> on 2015/09/22 09:11:39 UTC

Consolidate and merge the existing kerberos-pkinit implementation in directory to Kerby

Hi all,

We found there is some existing kerberos-pkinit implementation in directory sandbox(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/sandbox/erodriguez/kerberos-pkinit/), that is great help for us, we will consolidate and merge it to kerby. This work will be in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRKRB-415.

Thanks
Jiajia

RE: Consolidate and merge the existing kerberos-pkinit implementation in directory to Kerby

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
The code looks great. Thanks Jiajia for the finding. Hope it will help implement PKINIT the great and hard feature!

Regards,
Kai